This summer, you’re invited to a weekend sure to transport you back to the days of tracksuits, flip phones, and binge watching! Celebrities from your favorite TV shows of yesterday and today will be under one roof for photo ops, panels, autographs and more!
Welcome to “Ep-ix & Chill”. We are definitely still watching!
Have you ever wanted to ask your favorite actor a question? Are you curious how popular TV shows are made? Panels are the perfect opportunity to learn behind-the-scenes information that every fangirl or boy should know! 2022 Panels include cast members from the following shows: Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Friday Night Lights, Hart of Dixie, and more!
Panel and Event Schedule coming soon.
Picture it: you and the star of your favorite TV show! Step up to the photobooth, say hi and snap a picture with a celebrity guest! Each Photo Op ticket comes with a digital copy. If you prefer a physical copy, 8x10 copies are available for purchase here.
Chat with your favorite stars and have them personalize TV show memorabilia or sign a picture!
NOTE: Each item that is autographed will need its OWN autograph ticket.
Meet & Greets
While Photo Ops and Autograph Sessions allow you to say a quick hello, Meet and Greets give you and a small group of super fans an extra opportunity to spend time with your favorite celebrities in an intimate setting! Each Meet and Greet ticket comes with a selfie with the celebrity, and an opportunity to ask a question.
Meet & Greet durations vary by guest, check the "More Info" section under each ticket for more information.
We are so excited to bring to you an EPIX concert put on by performers from your favorite TV shows! “Ep-ix & Chill’s” 2022 headliner is “Teen Wolf’s” Tyler Posey! Check back for additional performers and VIP upgrades.
One of the best parts of any fandom is the merch! Shop our Epic merch line, and fandom shops from small businesses and vendors. If you are interested in becoming a vendor for “Ep-ix & Chill’s” 2022 convention, email us!
Special Events during EPIX 2022
We have exciting things planned! Stay tuned for additional events taking place during “Ep-ix & Chill” 2022 weekend.
AT CHECKOUT TAX IS REQUIRED TO BE ADDED THIS WILL SHOW UP AS A "FEE" IT IS TAX.
IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT USE THE CREDIT CARD CHECK OUT AND NEED TO PAY BY PAYPAL: Please email us at [email protected] and we will PayPal invoice
Daily/Weekend Admission Tickets
Either a daily admission ticket or a weekend admission ticket is required in order to attend the events taking place on a specific day. No refunds will be given if a customer purchases photo ops/autograph tickets, etc., and fails to purchase an admission ticket.
You are only allowed to take pictures during meet and greets during the designated "selfie" time. Attendees are not permitted to take photos with their personal devices such as cell phones or cameras during photo ops or autograph sessions.
*Special notice: #IWFE and #Epix&Chill are private events and videos and/or photography that occurs during the events are property of Epic Events and Entertainment. These photos/videos are subject to be used for future advertisements. By purchasing tickets for this event, you agree that your image may be used for event and advertising purposes.
Reselling of Tickets
Reselling of tickets purchased to the event is not allowed. If you resell tickets, you can be banned from attending any future events. Tickets must be picked up by the person whose name is on the ticket order! If the ticket order name is entered incorrectly, please email [email protected] to have this corrected prior to the event.
Right to Deny Entry
Epic Events and Entertainment reserves the right to deny entry to the events to any patron for any reason without a refund.
• All attendees are required to wear masks inside the venue and during any meet and greets at destination sites.
• Attendees will have their temperatures checked and complete COVID-19 screening prior to entering the event.
• Attendees must use hand sanitizer prior to their photo op. Masks may be removed for photo ops and then immediately placed back on. At this time, no hugging will be allowed.
• COVID-19 testing: All attendees are required to have a COVID-19 test (rapid or PCR) within 72 hours prior to the event. Testing is required for ALL attendees, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. We will have rapid antigen tests available for purchase at the door for convenience. If this option is chosen as the means of testing, testing must be completed in the presence of a designated event team member and verified for entry.
• Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines when at the venue, this includes maintaining a distance of 3-6 feet apart from parties outside of your normal “social circle”.
• IF YOU ARE SYMPTOMATIC OF COVID-19, TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 ON YOUR RAPID OR PCR TEST REQUIRED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE EVENT, CONSIDERED TO BE A CLOSE CONTACT (WITHIN 6 FEET OF A CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASE FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD OF TIME), REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY INTO THE VENUE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL ATTENDEES, GUESTS, AND VOLUNTEERS. ANY ATTENDEES WITH POSITIVE COVID-19 RESULTS WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. ANY INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEES STILL UNDER A TRAVEL BAN WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OR CREDIT TO ANOTHER EE&E EVENT.